source : pixabay
A recipe that fits the characteristics of each powder.
1. Flour recipe <Hot potato sujebi>
Sujebi, a popular winter menu that captivates your taste with its chewy texture and savory taste! You can make ultra-simple sujebi at home using gravity flour. I’ll introduce a recipe for sujebi that’s easier than you think.
Ingredients: 130g of gravity, 75ml of water, 1 potato, zucchini, onion, green onion, salt, half a tablespoon of minced garlic, 6 dried anchovies, 3 kelp, soy sauce.
(1) Add water and salt to gravity powder and make dough for about 10 minutes.
(2) Boil the broth with anchovies and kelp, add potatoes, soy sauce, and garlic, and after about 5 minutes, tear the dough into bite-sized pieces.
(3) Lastly, adjust the insufficient seasoning to salt or salted shrimp, and add pumpkin, onion, and green onion to complete!
2. Recipe for pancake mix. <When it rains, crispy kimchi pancake>
If you want to complete a delicious kimchi pancake with only sour kimchi, use pancake powder. Set the ratio of pancake powder, kimchi, and water 1:1:1, and add some sugar and vegetables that suit your taste to calm the sourness of kimchi. It’s better to reduce the water a little and add sour kimchi soup.
3 cups of sour kimchi, 3 cups of pancake powder, 3 cups of water, 1 tablespoon of red pepper powder, half a tablespoon of sugar, onions, green onions, and salt.
Mix the recipe pancake powder, kimchi, water, red pepper powder, and sugar well and add a little salt to suit your taste with various thinly sliced vegetables.
3. Fried powder recipe <Homemade fried chicken🍗>
20,000 won worth of fried chicken 💸! With a chicken and frying powder, you can enjoy the happiness of 10,000 won! These days, fried chicken powder products are available, so even beginners can easily complete homemade chicken. If you make it using only chicken legs or sticks, there is no need for a family member who left delicious parts.
Ingredients: 600g of chicken (cutting regardless of location!), 200g of fried chicken powder, 300ml of water, milk.
Marinate the chicken with recipe cuts in milk for about 30 minutes, coat it with frying powder and water, and fry it in hot oil. That’s it!
4. Starch flour recipe <Crispy Tangsuyuk>
The best recipe for starch powder is sweet and sour pork. From frying dough to sauce, it goes well with starch powder. Fry it crispy and pour it into the thick sauce or dip it in the sauce! A wonderful meal menu was born from starch powder.
Ingredients: 1 root of pork sirloin, 2 cups of starch powder, 2 cups of carrot, cucumber, onion, water, 50ml of soy sauce, 4 tablespoons of vinegar, 7 tablespoons of sugar, 1.5 tablespoons of Cheongju, salt, pepper, ginger powder.
(1) Stir-fry pork marinated in Cheongju, salt, pepper, and ginger powder with a cup and a half of starch powder and a half of water.
(2) Add soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and 1/4 cup of water to boil, then add vegetables, and finally mix the remaining starch and water to adjust the concentration.